Energy Storage System
International Virtual Course (IVC) Program
Partnership Program Between Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Indonesia and Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP), Malaysia
Course Duration : September 7th – November 30th 2022
Registration : https://admission.itb.ac.id/registration/nonreguler
Recently, battery energy storage system has received a lot of attention, especially in various applications, for mobility applications (electric vehicles) as well as for stationary applications (electric power systems).
This course discusses effective techniques for storing energy such that it can be utilized as needed and its requirements. The contents of this energy storage system include basics of energy storage techniques, battery energy storage system, thermal energy storage system, and hydrogen energy storage.
In addition to energy storage systems, solar PV power systems, micro hydro power systems, and microgrid energy systems are also undoubtedly indispensable in various applications, so they are also included as very important topics to be discussed in this course.
- Edi Leksono, Ph.D (Institut Teknologi Bandung, ITB)
- Dr. Irsyad Nashirul Haq (Institut Teknologi Bandung, ITB)
- Dr.-Ing. Justin Pradipta (Institut Teknologi Bandung, ITB)
- Ir. Kusedtiadi Raharjo (Heksa Hydro, Bandung)
- Jundika Kurnia, Ph.D (Universiti Teknologi Petronas, UTP)
- Khairiraihana binti Johari, Ph.D (Universiti Teknologi Petronas, UTP)
Course Schedule :
Every Wednesday, 09.00 – 11.50 AM (UTC+7)
Credit Earning for Course TF5083 Energy Storage System
Bachelor and Master Students from Indonesia and International Universities, as well as Public and Professional participants are welcomed