PhD in Engineering Physics (S3 TF)
- Provide education that produces graduates who are able to independently design, operate, and analyze systems that involve multiscale technology and multifaceted physics.
- Provide a cohesive learning environment that is able to improve education quality, research, development, and professional services on fields that are related to engineering physics, which includes measurement and sensor systems, building physics and acoustics, material processing and computation, built environment physics, energy systems, and system automation.
Have the capability to improve themselves into successful professionals that holds competitive positions in industry, government, research institutions, or academia that is in-line with the engineering physics field of study.
Have the capability to manage and develop research as well as expand the engineering physics body of knowledge that is beneficial to humankind and is nationally or internationally recognized.
Have the capability to continue their graduate studies to pursue a doctorate degree or become a researcher who are able to develop the latest science and technology as well as to uphold professionalism, ethics, and the will to study throughout life. .
- Instrumentation and Control
- Intelligent System
- Building Physics and Acoustics
- Computational Acoustics
- Optical Instrumentation
- Material Processing and Computation
- Special Functional Materials
Further information and admission selection timeline can be obtained through:
Academic Administration Office of The ITB PhD in Engineering Physics program
TP Rachmat (Labtek VI) Building 2nd floor, Institut Teknologi Bandung
Ganesha Street No. 10, Bandung, 40132
Fax.: +62-222-506-281 ext. 136, 137.